Orthodontics is my passion. I believe it’s one of the best professions in the world, and I am honored to know that each day I am able to make a difference in someone’s life. Every smile is important to me, and I enjoy giving patients a beautiful smile that they can live with for the rest of their lives. Seeing the changes that my patients go through when they achieve a beautiful and functional smile is the reason I became an orthodontist.
Thanks to advances in technology, I am truly excited to be able to help patients with chronic headaches, migraines, tinnitus and vertigo. It is a joy to my team and me to be able to help these patients who may have been suffering from these symptoms for years or even decades. Our drug and needle free system has helped hundreds of patients literally change their lives and live pain free.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor’s Degree – West Texas State University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Baylor College of Dentistry
- Master’s Degree in Orthodontics – University of Oklahoma
Continuing education plays a major role in being a successful orthodontist. With technology always changing and improving, I feel it is important to stay current with the latest advances in orthodontics so that I can offer patients the most effective and efficient treatments possible.
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Fort Worth District Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Awards and Achievements
- Invisalign® Diamond+ Provider
- Top Doctor, Fort Worth Magazine
- Top Orthodontist, Texas Monthly
- Reader’s Choice Award, Top Orthodontist, Fort Worth Star Telegram
- People to People Ambassador
- Best of Burleson 2012
Outside the Office
I have been married to my husband, Jim, since 1978. Along with our children, Brandon and Brett, we enjoy family activities such as traveling, playing golf and tennis, scuba diving and snow skiing. Visit me on Google+