TruDenta now offers a new Medical Specialty Network option.
This plan now includes more reimbursement to the practice, a lower deductible for patients, and direct medical oversight from specialty physicians.
TruDenta’s patented system of diagnosis and therapy methodologies enables dentists to:
- Confidently diagnose patients suffering from TMJ issues
- Completely resolve their accompanying symptoms of headache, jaw/face pain, tinnitus, and vertigo.
It’s not just a whole new area of care for your practice — the TruDenta system benefits existing patients as well:
- Cutting edge pain relief makes regular appointments more pleasant
- Restoration of normal jaw muscle function makes your dental work longer lasting and more effective.
Being able to diagnose and treat these conditions with TruDenta will grant you in-network access to the 4 major medical insurance companies as part of a Medical Specialty Network.
- Receive payments through your patients medical insurance plan instead of cash upfront or medical billing.
- Low deductible for patients- meaning less risk for dentists. 2-3 times higher reimbursement rates.
- Direct medical oversight from specialty physicians, allowing greater treatment scope and protection for the dentist performing medically necessary dentistry.
- Immediate access and implementation for licensed physicians in all 50 states.
The complexity of TMJ-related symptoms means that many potential patients with dental imbalances go untreated or misdiagnosed, often for years — with our diagnosis and treatment system you can change their lives and transform your practice.
Listen to TruDenta CEO, Patrick Kircher on The Thriving Dentist Podcast with Gary Takacs.