Dr. Kyle Dalton has dedicated 30 years to the study and practice of dentistry and 20 years of practice in TMJ and dental sleep medicine. Originally from Senath, Missouri, Dr. Dalton first opened his dentist office in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1988. Ten years later he moved his practice to Conway. In 2012 he merged his general dental practice with Central Dental in order to allow him the freedom to further focus his efforts on the treatment of TMJ disorders and dental sleep medicine. Dr. Dalton is the only dentist in the state of Arkansas who is triple board certified with the American Board of Craniofacial Pain (ABCP), American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, and the American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine.
When he’s not hard at work, Dr. Dalton enjoys spending time in the great outdoors hunting and fishing in Little Rock. He finds water sports to be an invigorating past time and frequents the lake whenever he has the opportunity. If you run into him after hours don’t be surprised if his two Weimaraners, Audi and Jetta, are by his side. Most importantly, he cherishes the time he spends with his family.
Dr. Dalton is well known for his thorough examinations and keen attention to detail. He is trusted by medical and dental specialists in nearly every discipline to care for their patients with orofacial pain, TMD, and sleep disorders. These include general dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, periodontists, oral surgeons, internists, neurologists, pediatricians, sleep therapists, ENT specialists, and more. He has treated an estimate of over 2000 patients in his career and has lectured on the topics of TMJ and oral sleep appliances on a local and national level. With his advanced training and over three decades of experience, Dr. Dalton is uniquely qualified to diagnose and treat facial pain, TMD, muscle pain disorders, nerve pain disorders, tension headaches, snoring, sleep apnea, and more.
Dr. Dalton achieved fellowship status with the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. LVI is the world’s foremost postgraduate dental education institution, offering programs on occlusion/neuromuscular dentistry, advanced aesthetics, management, and much more. He has completed a residency in TMJ/Craniofacial pain through the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain earning a fellowship. Dr. Dalton is Board Certified in craniofacial pain and dental sleep medicine. He has achieved diplomate status in ABCP, ABCDSM, and ABDSM.
Dr. Dalton’s focus is limited to:
– TMJ Treatment
– Craniofacial Pain Diagnosis and Treatment
– Dental Sleep Medicine (cpap alternative treatment for sleep apnea
- 1981 Graduate Senath-Hornersville High school, Senath, MO; Salutatorian
- 1985 Graduate University of Arkansas honors graduate – Bachelor of Science
- 1988 Graduate University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry – Doctor of Dental Surgery; honors graduate Doctor of Dental Surgery
- 2009 Las Vegas Institute Fellowship Las Vegas, NV (Mastership eligible)
- 2010 Conscious Sedation residency – Medical College of GA, Augusta , GA
- 2011 Orthotropics residency- Agora Hills, CA
- 2011 Dental Sleep Medicine residency, Las Vegas and Reno, NV (board eligible)
- 2014-2015 AACP residency in craniofacial pain Dallas, TX (board eligible)
- 2015- Fellowship American Craniofacial Pain
- 2015- Board Certified in Craniofacial pain by ABCP
- 2016- Board Certified in Dental Sleep Medicine by ABCDSM
- 2017- Board Certified in Dental Sleep Medicine by ABDSM
Dr. Dalton is well known for his thorough examinations and keen attention to detail. He is trusted by medical and dental specialists in nearly every discipline to care for their patients with Orofacial pain, TMD, and sleep disorders. These include general dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, periodontists, oral surgeons, internists, neurologists, pediatricians, sleep therapists, ENT specialists, and more. He has treated an estimate of over 2000 patients in his career and has lectured on the topics of TMJ and oral sleep appliances on a local and national level.
He is also a proud member of:
American Academy of Sleep Medicine
American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Arkansas State Dental Association (Central District)
American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
National Association of Facial Orthotropics
International Academy of Facial Growth Guidance
American Dental Association
Pierre Fauchard Honorary Dental Society
Sigma Chi fraternity (University of Arkansas