“We went and did CT scans, we saw specialists, you name it, we did it… we heard everything from ‘it’s anxiety; she’ll grow out of it’ to ‘don’t worry about it; just give her Tylenol.’ After the second visit of TruDenta therapy, I had no more headaches — I would do this 100 times over because it has been amazing.”
Why Are Chronic Migraines so Difficult to Diagnose?
Learn why so many chronic migraine and headache sufferers go undiagnosed or misdiagnosed, and what you can do to get the care you need.
In this guide you will learn:
- 7 requirements to that a diagnosis requires.
- Frequently overlooked contributing factors to migraines.
- 4 typical symptoms of migraines.
- Chronic v. occasional – how to spot the difference.
- Additional resources for headaches and migraines.
Browse by Topic: